Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes

Newbie from Lake Isabella, Ca

Gregory Mcmartin
Posted Jun 24 2019, 17:48

Hello BP Community! My name is Greg Mcmartin I am 30 years old with a 30k a year job. I have been searching the majority of my life for something I could get passionate about that could provide long term wealth for myself and my family. I recently had a son and the kicked me into overdrive. I found about these forums about 2 weeks or so ago, I was randomly watching Robert Kiyosaki which lead me to Graham Stephan which lead me to BP. I'm so glad i found this place and since then I have spend every free moment listening to podcasts and reading the books I ordered. I have only finished one book so far " The book on rental property investing by Brandon Turner. I'm currently reading BRRRR by David Greene.

I'm looking to purchase my first investment property in the next 6-8 months. Likely I would like to start now but I have to raise some capital first and should have about 15k-20k come taxes. My plan is to get my feet wet with a single family home and transition to Multi-family units when I become more experienced. My goal is to create financial freedom for my myself and set my son and stepson up to have a blessed life through the real estate business I plan to build.

If anyone knows about local real estate groups that meet regularly or anyone is interested in discussing local markets deal, books, anything relating to real estate I am all hears. I'm in the market for education, network and potential mentor-ship. I'm looking to take the right steps forward towards my goals whatever it takes.

Loading replies...