• New to Real Estate
  • Los Angeles
Votes |
New Member nurse looking to invest in Los Angeles, CA

Gloria H.
  • New to Real Estate
  • Los Angeles
Posted Sep 30 2020, 12:29

Greetings, BiggerPockets community! My name is Gloria and I am a registered nurse based in Los Angeles, California. Over the past years, I have worked as a staff nurse under hourly pay in different facilities while paying off nursing school then eventually graduate school. Now that I have my school loans paid off, (woo-hoo!) I want to move forward and pursue the next phase of my life as a homeowner! However, with recent events in my field and the uncertainties we have all faced with the recent pandemic, I came to discover that I want to create a safety net for myself and my family. I don’t want to risk my health and safety, or bring home risks for those I care about. Furthermore, I want to ensure that if I get ill and an unable to work, that I don’t face a sudden halt in income. Therefore, my goal is to reduce my living costs and househack a home in the area, with the plan to build my investment portfolio this way. I still love patient care and I have no plan to leave, but I believe we all deserve a brighter future! In the meantime, I enjoy meeting people of different industries, developing my knowledge in real estate and finance, and having positive enlightening conversations with people. I believe this is a great place for education and networking and am delighted to be here!

Thanks you!

Gloria

Loading replies...