• Avon, CT
Votes |
New Member from Avon, CT

Daniel Nield
  • Wholesaler
  • Avon, CT
Posted Jun 6 2013, 11:36

Greetings all,

I'm a USAF veteran and a somewhat experienced investor starting my CT real estate business. I started as a landlord in 2004, and I've successfully completed a handful of deals in North and South Dakota. Now that my family has moved back home, I'm interested in building my buy-and-hold portfolio on the East Coast, as well as getting a few wholesales under my belt.

I'm a stay-at-home dad, so I've got plenty of time on my hands to get some bird-dogging done (the baby loves car rides. Can you say "driving for dollars"?).

I'd love to be someone's fire-and-forget, lead-generating secret weapon! Feel free to contact me if you've got an area of central or north-eastern CT that you need scoped out.

Here's to the bottom line!

-Dan

User Stats

Votes
Karin Crompton
  • Rehabber
  • Niantic, CT
Votes |
  • Rehabber
  • Niantic, CT
Replied Jun 6 2013, 12:12

Hi Dan! Welcome to BP; I love seeing CT people on here. I wish you were in SECT! I'm in New London County and am looking for a good wholesaler down here.

Have you checked out CTREIA yet? There are a ton of members from the central part of the state, so I believe you could start up a very profitable wholesaling business in a hurry. There are quite a few serious cash investors who work the central CT area. CTREIA has a meeting coming up this Monday; networking starts at 5:30. I've found that to be the best part of the night.

Good luck!

Karin

User Stats

Votes
Daniel Nield
  • Wholesaler
  • Avon, CT
Votes |
  • Wholesaler
  • Avon, CT
Replied Jun 6 2013, 12:50

Thanks Karin!

I have indeed heard of CTREIA, and that's really great advice. As much as I'd love to be the go-to guy with boots on the ground in Central CT, down by the shore is where the REAL money is being made, so you're really in the sweet-spot. Maybe we'll be able to work on a deal together in the future!

Thanks again for the warm welcome.

-Dan

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Karin Crompton
  • Rehabber
  • Niantic, CT
Votes |
  • Rehabber
  • Niantic, CT
Replied Jun 6 2013, 13:20

Hey, Daniel Nield, come on down!! lol

And no worries, I know some people making very real money in Central CT as well. ;-)

User Stats

Votes
Mehran K.
  • Investor
  • Wichita Falls, TX
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Wichita Falls, TX
Replied Jun 6 2013, 13:38

Hey Daniel and welcome to BP,

You seem to have the know-how and the right attitude. I'm sure you'll hit the ground running. Good luck!

User Stats

Votes
Raymond B.
  • Florida
Votes |
  • Florida
Replied Jun 6 2013, 13:39

Daniel Nield,
Welcome to the Best Real Estate Site on the net!!!

It is always nice to see another Ct., resident in the forums.

I agree with Karin DiMauro, about networking at Ctreia.
On a slow night, 100+ people show up, and I've seen over 200+ people at the meetings.

Raymond

User Stats

Votes
Phil Z.
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Orange, CT
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Orange, CT
Replied Aug 2 2013, 12:18

Welcome Daniel. Central CT is a sweet spot. :)

TOP END Properties Logo