Multi Family Investing Opportunities and Networking in CT

4 Replies

I grew up in CT and since have lived in Boston and now NYC.  Over the past few months I've been working with successful investors to acquire multi-family properties in Jacksonville, FL but have had some trouble finding deals that meet my criteria.  I am now considering looking into CT as a potential market and would like to network with other investors, realtors, and Property Managers to determine the opportunity. 

My investment strategy is to acquire multi-family properties ranging from 5 to 60 units with a value add opportunity via syndication with a 3-7 year hold. 

@Nick DeMarco congrats on working to acquire properties! If you're available, I'm hosting a New Haven Real Estate Investors meetup on Thursday, January 7th from 7-9pm. Let me know if you're interested.

I'd also be happy to discuss your investing needs should you be interested in the area.

@Nick DeMarco

No problem. This is one of the toughest markets in the country. Taxes, landlord (un)friendliness, and the aspirations of owning in the Northeast make deals hard to find. If I was full-time doing deals, I would target Central CT as well.