New Investor in New Haven and Fairfield Counties

16 Replies

Hi all!  I am new to the site and just wanted to introduce myself.  I am a former real estate broker from Manhattan and Brooklyn and currently own an investment property in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.  My husband and I relocated to Westport, CT with our family and are actively looking to buy / rehab properties in the surrounding New Haven and Fairfield Counties. 

If anyone from the forum is also investing or working in these areas, we'd love to connect!  We are looking to network with others in the local market. Planning to attend the upcoming networking event for Fairfield on the 31st.  

Thanks!  Cameron

Hi Cameron, welcome to BP make sure to check out the podcasts they have helped me tons! If you are ever in Tampa let me know, would love to hear about your progress! 

Hi @Cameron Snyder , welcome to BP.  I'm from Stamford, CT.  I have two investment properties in CT (one in New Haven County and another in Fairfield County) and I'm looking to take on additional projects.  Let me know if you'd like to connect.

Cameron, you should check SoCTREIA and CTREIA. Good network sessions. I’m predominantly in Fairfield and New Haven Counties. What is your speciality? I focus on sf and multi sub creative financing: lease purchases and seller financing.  Let me know if I could be of assistance.  

Welcome @Cameron Snyder .  We have an office in Clinton that is head up by an excellent agent @Brendan Griffin . We are located right on Commerce Street in the center. Brendan has extensive flip experience, has owned and sold a few companies, and is also investing in B&H.  Needless to say, he is a great person to connect with. Look him up! I am much more familiar with the central and northern portions of the state if you have any questions or thoughts, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Welcome Cameron! I live in Williamsburg and have an investment property there as well. I'm currently weighing whether I should sell that property given how high prices have gotten plus the pending L train shutdown which should limit appreciation in the next couple years. Happy to connect and chat about what I'm looking at next.