Has Anyone Used We Buy Houses?

8 Replies

I'm looking to sell my duplex and am wondering if anyone has had any experience with We Buy Houses? I'm going to assume that they don't exactly offer top dollar, but am wondering the process and if it's even worth pursuing. 

I have not.  Where is your duplex located though?

@Cosmo Iannopollo ah ok.  I am currently looking to buy a duplex, but in the Groton/New London area.

Wish I could help but if I had bought something there I'm pretty sure the wife would've made us spend all of our rent checks at the roulette wheel, haha. Good luck. 

Hi Cosmo,

I'm interested in getting more details on your duplex. I can buy with the same terms as a 'We Buy Houses' buyer - cash sale, quick close, as-is sale. Please message me so we can talk more about it. Thanks,

Oz Pariser

Originally posted by @Cosmo Iannopollo :

I'm looking to sell my duplex and am wondering if anyone has had any experience with We Buy Houses? I'm going to assume that they don't exactly offer top dollar, but am wondering the process and if it's even worth pursuing. 

Not to step on anyone's toes but...

We as savvy vestors, knowing us slimeballs will try to buy below market value, why not sell it yourself? Act as a wholesaler on your own house.. sell it for your best price, then add a "finders" fee to it. I would definitely not go with one of these "big companies". They have a "system" where they most likely offer WAY below market value.

You would be better off selling it to investors like Oz here above me.

@Cosmo Iannopollo You can also put the property for sale on this site, for investors to review. I am a real estate Broker we can also list your property for sale but since you are on this site, Try the market place. If you are a pro member you can list it your self similar to what @Jerryll Noorden said to do! 

I can vouch for this Melissa woman here! She is a kick *** agent/broker. She helped me get a buyer for my first wholesale deal, and she didn't ask for a cent  for helping me find said buyer!

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here