Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Indiana Real Estate Q&A Discussion Forum
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Corey Williams
Pro Member
  • Developer
  • Fishers, IN
Votes |
Do you need Assistance in Indianapolis?

Corey Williams
Pro Member
  • Developer
  • Fishers, IN
Posted Jun 25 2009, 06:52

I will save the details of my real estate experience for personal conversations. If you care to know just ask and we can get into that later.

I joined Bigger Pockets over a year ago and began reading every post I could to help find my niche. This is a very helpful website, by the way, with an overwhelming amount of information and assistance from the investing population and I thank you for that. Josh D. I am not sure if this is what you envisioned but it is definitely a top notch investment community. During this past year I also took some time to obtain my real estate license in the state of Indiana. That said, I have a passion for real estate and want to build a very successful real estate empire but as they say “Rome wasn’t built in a dayâ€, but I will get there I have no doubt about that!

I am currently working full-time with a multi-family development / management company which is my steady paycheck that pays the bills. I also work part-time for a real estate broker listing and selling residential properties. Although I made a strong push to meet local investors (thanks to those of you who took the time to meet with me) and was gung ho to buy my first property, I also wanted to list and sell homes to families. Getting started in two new ventures plus working full-time became a drain and took time away from my family. I realize now is the time to buy cheap and hold but it is not the right time for me.

During my reading of Bigger Pockets forum posts I have not only learned about investing for my own personal profit but I have also read many posts regarding realtors and their lack of investment knowledge and follow through of requests. To all you investors out there who are looking to buy and sell properties in the Central Indiana market please look me up. Tell me about your personal experiences here and how I can help make your investment strategies work to their utmost potential. Don’t use and abuse me as a real estate “agent†but look to me as a real estate “consultantâ€. I would love to help with all your real estate investing needs and if I don’t have the answer I will work diligently to find someone who does.

Corey

Loading replies...