Votes
Amit M.
  • Rental Property Investor
  • San Francisco, CA
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • San Francisco, CA
Replied Aug 9 2017, 22:45

Largest potential roi?  I don't think so. Royally pissing off 30-40 very deep pocket homeowners is only going to get these guys their *** handed to them. Besides, it's a total douche move to go about it the way they want to. Sure, it's clever to buy the property- but then get together with the homeowners, cut a deal to sell it to them, and earn a tidy profit without pissing everybody off. 

User Stats

Votes
Jason Chen
  • Tampa, Fl
Votes |
  • Tampa, Fl
Replied Aug 21 2017, 15:46
Originally posted by @Amit M.:

Largest potential roi?  I don't think so. Royally pissing off 30-40 very deep pocket homeowners is only going to get these guys their *** handed to them. Besides, it's a total douche move to go about it the way they want to. Sure, it's clever to buy the property- but then get together with the homeowners, cut a deal to sell it to them, and earn a tidy profit without pissing everybody off. 

Selling it to them would be the smartest option imo

Did you read the yahoo comments? Theyre hilarious. Absolutely nobody feels bad for the rich homeowners. I liked the opening up a homeless sanctuary part on the streets

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes