Skip to content
New Jersey Real Estate Q&A Discussion Forum

User Stats

Votes
Adrien Salvador
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Jersey City, NJ
Votes |
Looking to connect with like minded individuals!

Adrien Salvador
  • Jersey City, NJ
Posted Jul 16 2020, 08:45

Hello BP Community,

I hope everyone's doing well and staying safe during this pandemic. I'd just like to introduce myself... My name is Adrien Salvador and I am 23 years old. Recently, I began my real estate journey 6 months ago and so far I have managed to purchase two properties under my name with the help of my partner, agents, family and friends! As of today(7/16/20), I am now a full-time real estate investor and future agent! I've managed to replace my engineering income from other sources of incomes. I decided to quit because I was very unhappy with my job and was not passionate about engineering at all. Would love to connect with other investors, agents, contractors, or anyone involved in real estate for that manner! 

User Stats

Votes
Adrien Salvador
  • Jersey City, NJ
Votes |
  • Jersey City, NJ
Replied Oct 18 2020, 16:15
Originally posted by @Joanne Eriaku:

@Adrien Salvador, there's an active meetup you may be interested in hosted by @Jonathan Greene, PM for login if you're interested.

Thank you for letting me know! I'm actually planning on starting my own MeetUp group as well for like-minded individuals whom I would love to encounter and have encountered! :D

User Stats

Votes
Jake Drappi
  • New to Real Estate
  • Brick, NJ
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • Brick, NJ
Replied Oct 21 2020, 07:50

@Adrien Salvador Hello Adrien, I would like to connect as well. I am also in NJ looking for properties, although I am more focused on Central NJ.

Thanks!

NREIG  logo
NREIG
|
Sponsored
Customizable insurance coverage with a program that’s easy to use Add, edit, and remove properties from your account any time with no minimum-earned premiums.

User Stats

Votes
Jonathan Soto
  • Newark, NJ
Votes |
  • Newark, NJ
Replied Oct 22 2020, 03:04

great job thus far, i'm investor in essex county. let me know if you need anything

User Stats

Votes
Adrien Salvador
  • Jersey City, NJ
Votes |
  • Jersey City, NJ
Replied Oct 22 2020, 08:10
Originally posted by @Jonathan Soto:

great job thus far, i'm investor in essex county. let me know if you need anything

Thank you so much Jonathan! I appreciate it. I'm also an investor in Essex County. We'll keep in touch!

User Stats

Votes
Devin Vovra
  • NJ
Votes |
  • NJ
Replied Oct 22 2020, 21:16

Hello everyone, real estate investor in North Jersey. Been an investor for 3 years- own 48 doors in 9 properties. 

Also do flips, would love to connect with like minded individuals.

User Stats

Votes
Adrien Salvador
  • Jersey City, NJ
Votes |
  • Jersey City, NJ
Replied Oct 24 2020, 14:07
Originally posted by @Boris Portnov:

Hi Community,

This is a great thread. Are non-engineers welcomed.? I work as a technician but I've been gradually investing in Bergen County rentals the past 5 yrs. I'm closing on my 5th property this month. 

I'm a licensed realtor. I love this hustle, and daydream about leaving my career for real estate fulltime.... maybe one day...

You already know damn well that non-engineers are WELCOMED! You can be ANYTHING as long as your life-long dream is to retire using the amazing path of real estate, then you are welcome to my world. That's amazing man. 5th property! I love it.

User Stats

Votes
Adrien Salvador
  • Jersey City, NJ
Votes |
  • Jersey City, NJ
Replied Oct 24 2020, 14:23
Originally posted by @Devin Vovra:

Hello everyone, real estate investor in North Jersey. Been an investor for 3 years- own 48 doors in 9 properties. 

Also do flips, would love to connect with like minded individuals.

Man that is phenemonal! I LOVE IT. We've got a beast in our group now y'all! We all have to catch up to him now!! I'm coming for you Devin. You've just got me FIRED up!

User Stats

Votes
Boris Portnov
  • Teaneck, NJ
Votes |
  • Teaneck, NJ
Replied Mar 1 2021, 22:36

@Adrien Salvador thanks for the love. Property #5 was closed on this past December. Getting closer towards being able to leave my full time job...

User Stats

Votes
Adrien Salvador
  • Jersey City, NJ
Votes |
  • Jersey City, NJ
Replied Mar 2 2021, 05:29
Originally posted by @Boris Portnov:

@Adrien Salvador thanks for the love. Property #5 was closed on this past December. Getting closer towards being able to leave my full time job...

That's amazing man! I actually closed on my 4th and 5th this past December and I'm heading towards closing on my 6th within the next week! Super exciting!! I'm super happy for you. If any day you are available to connect, let's definitely make that happen. My partners have done 40 the past year(their first year) through JV's which we are continiously looking for partners for :D

User Stats

Votes
Rick Borgo
  • Lender
Votes |
  • Lender
Replied Mar 8 2021, 11:58

Hi Adrien,

I am 26, turning 27 on Thursday, and would love to connect. I am a Mortgage Loan Originator in Morris County, but licensed in a number of different states, including NJ. Anyway we can help each other, I would love too.