Skip to content
North Carolina Real Estate Q&A Discussion Forum

User Stats

Votes
Caroline Voelkers
  • Rock Hill, SC
Votes |
need investor friendly Realtor in Charlotte NC metro area.

Caroline Voelkers
  • Rock Hill, SC
Posted Feb 5 2015, 17:50

I own several rental properties and am looking to aquire more rentals and some houses to flip as well. I need a realtor (or realtors) who can actually help.  I'm looking in Rock Hill SC and north into the Charlotte NC metro area. Anyone knows someone who can help please contact me. Thanks!  

User Stats

Votes
Andres Piedra
  • Involved In Real Estate
  • Potomac Falls, VA
Votes |
  • Involved In Real Estate
  • Potomac Falls, VA
Replied Feb 5 2015, 19:07

Hey there. Private message me and I'll link you up with my agent.

User Stats

Votes
Cindy Bowman
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Harrisburg, NC
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Harrisburg, NC
Replied Feb 5 2015, 19:10

hi Caroline, I'd love to hook you up. Message me your contact info. 

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Arlan Potter
  • Investor/Accountant/Builder
  • Meno, OK
Votes |
  • Investor/Accountant/Builder
  • Meno, OK
Replied Feb 5 2015, 19:19

if you actually have cash, and can make a buy decision within a few minutes of looking at a potential property, and can close the deal soon, 99% of realtors will beat down your door for your business.   Now if you can't make a decision, need a hundred inspections, and months to line up financing, then only 1% of realtors will beat down your door for your business.   Just my opinion.

User Stats

Votes
Caroline Voelkers
  • Rock Hill, SC
Votes |
  • Rock Hill, SC
Replied Feb 5 2015, 19:37

Yep, you're right. I have cash and can make a decision fairly quickly. OK maybe a little more than a few minutes, but we do our own estimates, so pretty quickly. 

User Stats

Votes
Jasmine S.
  • Investor
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied Feb 6 2015, 07:52

That's a really great point Arlan, any Realtor can be a great investment Realtor when working the right buyer. That a solid "quick tip"

User Stats

Votes
Audrey Truesdale
  • Wholesaler
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
  • Wholesaler
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied Feb 8 2015, 14:03

Hey Caroline Voelkers I have a friend here in Charlotte by the name of Bonnie Laslow with GivingTree Realty she is an investor as well with over 20 years in real estate investing. Feel free to shoot me an email and I can forward her contact info along: [email protected] talk to you soon!

User Stats

Votes
Julio Contreras
  • Investor
  • La Puente, CA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • La Puente, CA
Replied Jun 3 2015, 10:33

Hi @Audrey Truesdale.

I will connect wit you shortly. I am from Los Angeles, California and looking at duplex,triplex and fourplex to buy and hold in Charlotte NC. I might be relocating in the next year and would like to buy a property that I can rent one side and live in the other. I know that it is never to early to contact people and make everything as smooth as possible. 

User Stats

Votes
Troy Knight
  • Belmont, NC
Votes |
  • Belmont, NC
Replied Jun 3 2015, 14:19

I definitely think that there is a difference between investor friendly realtors and regular realtors. Regular realtors won't know the first thing about rehabbing the property and usually not even how much it could rent for because that isn't their focus. Me being a General Contractor and working for a company that manages nearly 300 properties in the Charlotte Metro gives me a competitive advantage over a Realtor from Keller Williams or something like that. I definitely encourage you to find a realtor who knows a little bit more about houses than just the dollar per square foot. Seeing as how I can't recommend myself, maybe Jasmine can recommend me :) 

User Stats

Votes
Jasmine S.
  • Investor
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied Jun 3 2015, 18:11

LOL! So yes I can 1000% recommend @Troy Knight as not only an awesome investor friendly realtor but just an all around amazing asset. Troy knows (painfully probably) pretty much any property I am considering I vet through him. He's always willing to help me out and I'm sure I owe him much more than I realize but honestly he's a great partner to work with and an even more savy investor. Thus Charlotte market looking for a investor friendly realtor look no further Troy is a wealth or knowledge and just an all around good guy!!

(BP please don't delete my post I really mean what I said, Troy is awesome and he puts together our Charlotte meet ups so we need him!)

User Stats

Votes
Alex Franks
  • Rock Hill, SC
Votes |
  • Rock Hill, SC
Replied Jan 5 2016, 13:33
Originally posted by @Caroline Voelkers:

I own several rental properties and am looking to aquire more rentals and some houses to flip as well. I need a realtor (or realtors) who can actually help.  I'm looking in Rock Hill SC and north into the Charlotte NC metro area. Anyone knows someone who can help please contact me. Thanks!  

Caroline

Im also from Rock Hill. Love to hear about your deals here in Rock Hill. I currently have 16 rehabs going on from Charlotte to Columbia. The rtail flips  are getting harder and harder to find. Regardless if we use agents or buy from the auctions.

We are all cash as well so that's really not the issue. its the lack of inventory or the numbers just don't make financial sense to us.

Look forward to hearing back from you

Alex

New to bigger pockets but not new to real estate

User Stats

Votes
Michael Bowman
  • Investor
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied Jan 5 2016, 18:12

Just sent you a personal message. Look forward to connecting! 

User Stats

Votes
Jared Thomas
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied May 6 2019, 16:59

@Troy Knight I am looking for a real estate agent in the Charlotte area and would love to connect with you. I have been on several different posts in these forums and keep seeing your name come up. Please message me privately. 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes