Innovative Strategies

User Stats

Votes
Cory Thorbeck
Votes |
Thinking outside the box for funding

Cory Thorbeck
Posted Oct 14 2021, 05:49

This may sound crazy to you all and the topic at hand does not really fit the niche on this site. I'll just get straight to the point. I'm looking for an entity that is interested in funding me. For what? Great question. I don't have much interest in seeking large sums for a house flip. I am seeking a smaller amount that I can flip in the stock market. That's crazy you may think. Well yeah someone might say that. In my opinion, I would much more be interested in receiving a small amount to flip, make profit from and return the amount in whole within terms of a legal contract between both parties. It's easier for me to get my toes off the ground and then remove myself from the liability as soon as possible. That is much more of an interesting venture over holding a large loan balance over a longer period of time. Less risk for me and less risk for you, while still receiving the satisfaction of changing someone's life. I am an experienced trade who watches pre-market to the end of the day at least 4 out of 5 times a week. If anyone has interest in the stock market and feel inclined or consider something like this. Let's talk. After all, trading up in the market is nearly the same as flipping a house. I just want to use the market to reach my real estate goals. It can happen quick. The ingredients are just a little different.

Loading replies...