• Real Estate Agent
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
Denver Coronavirus updates and Q&A

Chris Lopez
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Denver, CO
Posted Mar 20 2020, 16:27

Over the last week (man how fast the world can change!) I've had clients and fellow investors and agents reach out to ask questions on the market. I share what I know and often learn tidbits from them.

It's been a great way to share knowledge, but it's over one-on-one phone calls. Add in the fact that news and the market are changing by the hour = inefficient ways of sharing knowledge and staying up to date. Frankly, I'm having trouble keeping up with everyone.

I started thinking of better ways to share ideas and information... then it hit me to start a BP thread! The forum is easy for sharing ideas and collaborating.

There are quite a few smart people around town that can share their knowledge and what their hearing from their network. It should be a great way for all of us to learn and help get through this.

At this point, it's us versus the damn virus.

Tagging people that I know around town who are frequent posters to BP with great info. Add anyone that I don't know or forgot

@James Carlson

@Erin Spradlin (just saw a google hangouts you're hosting. Hopefully you'll share notes!)

@Matt M.

@Craig Curelop

@Dan Mackin

@Scott Trenchfor north Colorado @James Orr

Hopefully, they and others join. if not, I'll keep posting updates. I'm pretty isolated at home, so being isolated on BP will just add salt to the wound. :)

Be safe and stay healthy!

Loading replies...