Skip to content
Atlanta Real Estate Forum
Account Closed
Votes |
Investor-friendly Realtor in Metro Atlanta, GA Needed

Account Closed
Posted Feb 22 2020, 13:22

Hello BP'ers,

I am a new member looking for an investor-friendly Realtor in metro ATL. My wife and I are moving to the area and are looking to buy a 3bd/2ba (<2K SqFt) detached house that we can convert into a rental within a year or two, just the time for us to know the market better before we buy our (more permanent) primary residence. We are also looking to buy multiple rentals over the next few years. We are new to investing but have done our homework and are fairly comfortable analyzing single-family deals and moving fast when we see a good one.

Any stellar investor-friendly realtors you can recommend?

Thanks a lot!

Issam

User Stats

Votes
Anthony Saheed
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Dubai, UAE
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Dubai, UAE
Replied Feb 22 2020, 14:09

@Account Closed

I am realtor based in Dubai 

The real estate sector in the United States is crowded with too many investors already, this makes it very competitive and leads to higher prices. discuss investing in real estate in DubaiThere is a guaranteed 25% ROI yearly on inve in short holiday renta properties in Dubai

User Stats

Votes
Marc Brenner
  • Realtor
  • Atlanta
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Atlanta
Replied Feb 22 2020, 15:15

@Issam Moussaoui Hey Issam, just pm’d you!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Matthew Nicklin
Property Manager
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Woodstock, GA
Votes |
Property Manager
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Woodstock, GA
Replied Feb 23 2020, 11:54

@Account Closed What part of Atlanta are you looking to buy in? I own a Brokerage with a handful of agents. We specialize in Investment property and also do property management. 

User Stats

Votes
Joe Cassandra
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Woodstock, GA
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Woodstock, GA
Replied Feb 26 2020, 06:03

@Account Closed, super helpful and generous with his time and ideas as we're looking to expand around here

User Stats

Votes
Matthew Nicklin
Property Manager
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Woodstock, GA
Votes |
Property Manager
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Woodstock, GA
Replied Feb 26 2020, 10:26

@Joe Cassandra Thank you! If you ever need anything don't hesitate to shoot me a message or give me a call. 

Account Closed
Votes |
Replied Feb 26 2020, 11:37

Thanks to everybody who reached out. I am talking to a few agents and trying to see who is most likely to meet/exceed our expectations. You all make this community an amazing resource for us all to learn and grow together.