Columbus, Georgia investors -- When's the next REIA meeting??

3 Replies

I have the impression that there are two REIAs in the area, and maybe one of them meets on the first Tuesday of the month?    I have one property in Columbus and would like to meet more local investors, plus I can't help but be always on the lookout for the next deal.  

I keep meaning to attend, but would be driving in from Atlanta just for the meeting, and need to be sure I've got days and times right. The first Tuesday in April is a clear date, so if there's a meeting then I could make the trip. Thanks.

Originally posted by @Anna Watkins :

I have the impression that there are two REIAs in the area, and maybe one of them meets on the first Tuesday of the month?    I have one property in Columbus and would like to meet more local investors, plus I can't help but be always on the lookout for the next deal.  

I keep meaning to attend, but would be driving in from Atlanta just for the meeting, and need to be sure I've got days and times right. The first Tuesday in April is a clear date, so if there's a meeting then I could make the trip. Thanks.

You can search events here

https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521-events-an...

Brie Schmidt, Real Estate Agent in Wisconsin (#57846-90) and Illinois (#471.018287)

@Anna Watkins hey again. Its the first Tuesday of every month at 6:30pm in the Keller Williams Training room 6053 Veterans Pkwy #200, Columbus, GA 31909 next to dunkin doughnuts. Haven't been going lately but hopefully you can make it....Know you've been trying for awhile ;) 

- Dave  

@David Goings   - great!  I need to transport some items anyway, so will look at Tuesday instead of the weekend (for a change!).  See you there?

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.