Skip to content
Naperville Real Estate Forum

User Stats

Votes
Bob Crane
  • Sugar Grove, IL
Votes |
Anyone Attend a REIA In Naperville (Naperville Wealth Club, etc)?

Bob Crane
  • Sugar Grove, IL
Posted Jan 5 2017, 10:54

Several months ago I got on the announcement list for Naperville Wealth Club but have not yet attended.  I wanted to know if other BP members attend and what your experience has been.

I'm currently investing about an hour away from Naperville but live in the Naper area. There are currently no REIA's in my market.

User Stats

Votes
Adam Juodis
  • Plainfield, IL
Votes |
  • Plainfield, IL
Replied Jan 5 2017, 12:44

@Bob Crane I have never been to the Naperville REIA, so I can't comment on that, but there is a meetup in downtown Downers Grove monthly. See link below:

https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/392581-downers-grove-networking-event-january-18-2017?page=1#p2469359

User Stats

Votes
Justin Jefferis
  • Professional
  • Aurora, IL
Votes |
  • Professional
  • Aurora, IL
Replied Sep 2 2017, 15:45

I have been attending the CAREIA group they have a general meeting every 2nd Monday of each month at the Hyatt near 53 and 88 in Lisle. See Link Below. FYI... They are non-profit so they won't try to sell you anything.

https://www.meetup.com/CAREIA/events/241720267/

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Joe Hermanson
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Naperville, IL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Naperville, IL
Replied Mar 25 2019, 10:33

Any updates on this thread? I'm looking to start attending local Naperville REIA groups to meet other Real Estate investors. I see that there are some groups on Meetup.com and I'm not sure which would be the best to attend.

• Engineer ILLINOIS (#062069189), Louisiana (#0041627), Mississippi (#28974), and Texas (#127485)

• JHD Luxe Properties LLC
JHD Luxe Properties LLC Logo

User Stats

Votes
Justin Galante
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
  • Chicago, IL
Replied Apr 8 2019, 09:44

@Joe Hermanson Hey! Did you attend any of the groups on meetup? I'm a college student looking to get a headstart on growing my professional network and would love to start attending REIA groups.

Many thanks.

User Stats

Votes
Joe Hermanson
Pro Member
  • Naperville, IL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Naperville, IL
Replied Apr 8 2019, 11:10

Justin I haven't yet, but I'm going to try and make it to the Multifamily & Apartment Investing with John Casmon this Thursday at the Double Tree in Oak Brook.  

• Engineer ILLINOIS (#062069189), Louisiana (#0041627), Mississippi (#28974), and Texas (#127485)

• JHD Luxe Properties LLC
JHD Luxe Properties LLC Logo

User Stats

Votes
Seth Slagel
  • Warrenville, IL
Votes |
  • Warrenville, IL
Replied Aug 26 2019, 13:01

Hi Joe,

I saw this thread when I did a search. I wanted to see if you had found anything in the Naperville area and when the next meeting might be. I am also looking to get started. 

User Stats

Votes
Scott Passman
  • Batavia, IL
Votes |
  • Batavia, IL
Replied Feb 4 2020, 03:03

I host a new meet up group that just started in Geneva that meets the first Sunday of the month.  While it is geared more towards multifamily investing, anybody is welcome to attend.  Here is the link if you want to learn more about it: https://www.facebook.com/group...

@Bob Crane @Seth Slagel  @Joe Hermanson

User Stats

Votes
John S.
  • Illinois
Votes |
  • Illinois
Replied Feb 4 2020, 04:31

Thanks! I requested to join @Scott Passman