Anyone need a good handyman? My guy is moving to Indy!

58 Replies

@Brandon Turner I'll throw another request out there for his info. Thanks. 

We would love to have him on our team

Hey @Brandon Turner , would love to get his info.  Always looking for some good help.

@Brandon Turner please send me his contact info. I'm an out of state buy and hold investor building my Indianapolis portfolio and just closed my second property this year. These 2 were purchased under market value off the MLS and clean with no work required due to my hesitation of not being able to manage a rehab project, even if it's just cosmetic. With a solid referral from you, i can open my range to properties requiring minimal repairs. PM me his contact info. Looking forward to seeing you in Kailua, Hawaii next month!

@Brandon Turner Please add me to your list to send contact info. Could use him on southside of Indy. Thanks.

I'm Interested, Please PM his details.  

I would be in taking within as soon as possible. Please send contact info. Thanks!

Originally posted by @Brandon Turner :

Hey Guys and Gals- my main handyman employee (Joe) just put in his two-week notice because he's moving - to Indianapolis ( or Bloomington ).

I know good help is hard to find, and I also wanna help out my guy so I'm looking to connect him with some investors in Indianapolis so he can hit the ground running. Full time, part-time, or just contract basis. 

If interesting - comment below and I'll PM you his info! 

Please PM info if he isn't swamped already!

@Brandon Turner Please PM his contact info. I run a large wholesale, construction and am involved in a good size PM company that can always use good handymen. Thanks!

Definitely interested! Please provide his contact info.

Cheers!

I'd love to talk with him.  Will send PM.

Hi Brandon! I would love your handyman's information. Did he end up going to Indy?

I am interested in his number. Thanks.

Hey @Brandon Turner , I'd love the referral as I'm starting my investment journey in Indianapolis and trying to build a solid team before jumping on a deal.

I am interested in getting his information.

@Brandon Turner the handyman moving to Indy message just hit my alerts due to new interest.  If this guy is not already totally swamped I can connect him with quite a bit of great business in our PM company.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here