Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
Hey Guys and Gals- my main handyman employee (Joe) just put in his two-week notice because he's moving - to Indianapolis ( or Bloomington ).
I know good help is hard to find, and I also wanna help out my guy so I'm looking to connect him with some investors in Indianapolis so he can hit the ground running. Full time, part-time, or just contract basis.
If interesting - comment below and I'll PM you his info!
Bloomington, IN · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 5 votes
9y
@Brandon Turner, let me know if he moves to Bloomington. We have a fairly sizeable BP group that gets together monthly. I'd gladly invite him to join us.
Residential Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2009 · 477 posts · 304 votes
9y
@Brandon Turner I sent you a PM, but your auto attendant is on.. hehe We are always looking for handymen, and keep them pretty busy.. If he can do bigger stuff it's even better...
Rental Property Investor · Bloomington, IN · Member since 2014 · 119 posts · 28 votes
9y
Agreed with Jordan Sites !Bloomington is a uniquely different market than Indy and we are happy to welcome Joe to town. Contractor recommendations are regular request at our group meetings - there is plenty of work here in Bloomington!
Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2017 · 21 posts · 7 votes
9y
Hey @Brandon Turner, thanks for letting us all know! Is he deciding between Bloomington and Indy or is he definitely moving to Bloomington and Indy's just the closest large city to name? You know, kinda like when people are from anywhere in Illinois and they just tell out-of-towners that they're "from Chicago." Regardless, we'd be interested in his contact info! Thanks again for the heads up.