CPA & Attorney Recommendations

2 Replies

Happy New Year, everyone.  I'm just getting into real estate investing, and am looking for CPA & Attorney recommendations in Indy for a couple of buy-and-hold rentals I'm getting ready to purchase.  Thanks in advance for any help!

@Jason Foster, I suggest that you reach out to your local real estate investors association for recommendations. If you're comfortable working with your tax accountant remotely, reach out to one of us here on BP. Many of us work remotely with clients all over the country. Good luck and let me know if I can be of assistance.

@Jason Foster

You open yourself to more options if you are comfortable working with an accountant remotely.

There are many qualified accountants/CPA's on this messageboard. We frequently provide value to the forum by answering questions and posting updates to the tax laws they relate to real estate. Feel free to message a couple for a consultation and choose an accountant that you feel connected with.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here