Greensboro, NC · Member since 2014 · 212 posts · 143 votes
11y
Awesome transformation @Account Closed!!
Not sure I understand the fascination with wanting to know his numbers. Some people share, others don't. He has been a GC for over 20 years, so even if he told us his margin, it's not like the average person could replicate it.
This guy is a wealth of knowledge on building, remodeling and everything that goes with it from finding and managing subs, to purchasing materials, to construction code and navigating the permit office, but all you care to know is how much money he makes?? Move on with your life.
Contractor · Queen Creek, AZ · Member since 2014 · 155 posts · 37 votes
11y
I love the color you used on the walls going up stairs, if you don't mind me asking what is the name of the color and brand? That is the color I would like to use in our next flip?
Investor · Mahopac, NY · Member since 2015 · 110 posts · 32 votes
11y
@Account Closed
Wow beautiful work! Do you do all the work yourself? Also if you wouldn't mind can you post the details of the purchase and sale. I am curious how it all worked out after 9 months of work. Did you use a hard money loan? Again this is awesome work, and motivation!