Looking For Hospitality Investment Knowledge

1 Reply

Hey There BP!

I'm a digital media producer by day and have a had a serious itch to get into real estate for some time now. After some serious thought and speaking with folks in the industry, I decided to branch into hospitality and I am looking to open a specialty boutique hotel in the Detroit metropolitan area! More specifically, a tiny house hotel!

I've got a thorough business plan that's been through the ringer, so I'm interested in starting to chat with folks about how to bring something like this to fruition. 

I'm looking to speak with anyone familiar with commercial real estate and hospitality investments, specifically with respect to Detroit.

Any advice is also welcome! Thank you!!

Hi Tannis,

I just moved back to Detroit after living in Brooklyn for a long time.  I'm a newbie real estate agent and investor.  

That's a pretty aggressive plan you got there!  I love tiny homes and there are actually some interesting tiny homes and apartment projects either in progress or that have been completed here (I can send you some articles).  This is the first that I'm ever hearing of a tiny house hotel, pretty cool.  

As mentioned, I'm just getting started, but if you need boots on the ground or information gathering, I wouldn't mind helping out when I have time.  LMK and best of luck.

Thanks,

Carlene

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here