Skip to content
Tax Liens & Mortgage Notes

User Stats

Votes
Sandy Uhlmann
  • Investor
  • Jefferson City, MO
Votes |
Do you efile your documents/assignments?

Sandy Uhlmann
  • Investor
  • Jefferson City, MO
Posted Oct 29 2016, 05:20

I was wondering how many people are efiling their documents/assignments of mortgage?  If you buy a note from FCI exchange, they charge $200 for this.  I could file it myself for this particular county for under $20 via snail mail.  I started looking into efiling, assuming that it was only available to large companies but it seems like it is not just available to large companies.   I came across a list of efilers that that the county that I am recording in recognizes so I thought that I would share the info.  I'm sure that there are more companies out there and if anyone would chime in on their experience with these companies and their cost, that would be great.  I Googled most of these companies and their web sites did not indicate what recording costs were.  I did find one company, PPDocs, that listed their "convenience fee" as $10 plus whatever filing fees that the county has.  That seemed very reasonable as compared to the $200 that FCI wanted to record assignments.

If anyone uses any of these or other companies to record or research info, please comment on your experience with them and educate us all.  

Sorry guys, I had the phone numbers included but had to remove them because it was not allowed on BP

CSC

ePN

Indecomm

Simplifile

Nationwide Title Clearing

PPDocs

http://www.ppdocs.com/

Loading replies...