Skip to content
Ann Arbor

User Stats

Votes
Kristian H.
  • Investor
  • Ann Arbor, MI
Votes |
“ Investor friendly” title companies in Washtenaw County?

Kristian H.
  • Investor
  • Ann Arbor, MI
Posted Oct 24 2017, 15:48
Looking for recommendations for “investor friendly” title companies in the county. Have had luck outside the county, but have really been struggling to find title companies in around Ann Arbor that are comfortable with back to back closes, hard money loans, and other non-conventional types of closes. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated thanks

User Stats

Votes
Joshua B.
  • Professional
  • Canton, MI
Votes |
  • Professional
  • Canton, MI
Replied Oct 24 2017, 16:11

Absolute Title is good in terms of price. Not sure how they are in terms of non-conventional types of closes. 

User Stats

Votes
Sastry Srini
  • Canton, MI
Votes |
  • Canton, MI
Replied Oct 25 2017, 05:37

Liberty Title - have used them in the past. Not sure of non conventional loans..

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Joe Semifero
  • Engineer / Program Manager / RE Investor
  • Dexter, MI
Votes |
  • Engineer / Program Manager / RE Investor
  • Dexter, MI
Replied Oct 25 2017, 05:53

Tri-County Title in Plymouth on Sheldon is good to work with. They complete the needed work quickly, prices are good, and you get personal attention. I cannot tell you how many times I have worked directly with Bob Gillikin (one of the owners) directly on title work. Very straight forward guy and company, and after working with a lot of title companies in the Detroit area, I cannot tell you how much we appreciate working with Bob and Tri-County Title. 

User Stats

Votes
Annette Hibbler
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Brighton, MI
Votes |
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Brighton, MI
Replied Mar 7 2018, 09:32

We have always used Livingston Title located in Howell now, used to be Brighton. They have no issues working with hard money lenders that we use.  Let me know if you'd like contact information.