HELOC rates in Minneapolis

Most Popular Reply

Jordan MoorheadBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
8y
First year as low as 3.9%. The second year I think it jumps to 7% or so. I’m getting one right now from US Bank.
See this reply in the discussion

28 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2014 · 95 posts · 53 votes
    7y

    Yes.

    With any agreement, make sure to read the fine print.

  • Lender · Duluth, MN · Member since 2019 · 20 posts · 7 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Greg Schuricht:

    @John Woodrich Can you say who your lender is for the business LOC?

    Hi Greg,

    I offer a similar business LOC. feel free to message me.

    Thanks

  • Ann Arbor, MI · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Thread is old but im looking for a heloc in 1st lien, sfr, noo, in hennepin county for 75%.  any thoughts?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.