Searching for Real Estate Agent &Property Manager in Columbus OH

7 Replies | Columbus, Ohio

Hello Bigger Pockets members,

I am looking to starting my real estate investment journey in Columbus Ohio so am looking for recommendations for a RE agent & property manager that has experience with the BRRR strategy.

Hey Jonathan, just sent you a request. I am a real estate agent and own 15 rentals myself in Columbus, all of which I've acquired through the BRRRR strategy. I have all the contacts you'll need.

Welcome to Bigger Pockets! I am a native of Columbus Ohio. I have invested in properties in California, Chicago, New York City and Columbus Ohio. Building a local team is important, always happy to assist.

Hi Jonathan,

Welcome! We are fairly new ourselves but we have spent the past few months researching and learning about the different markets in Ohio. We have been working on trying to build a team of lenders, agents, PM's, and contractors, but it's still in the works. It's definitely hard to find good people to work with. 

We are more than happy to share what we've learned and the resources we have.

Hello! @Jonathan Yeung

Finding the right agent to work with is important. I have written a blog post that may help you out. Please click the link, give it a read, and share your thoughts in the comments. Additionally if you find this post helpful please give it a vote on the right hand side of this post. Good luck!

https://www.biggerpockets.com/blogs/5868/52724-im-new-to-investing-how-do-i-find-an-investor-friendly-agent

Hello!

Finding the right agent to work with is important. I have written a blog post that may help you out. Please click the link, give it a read, and share your thoughts in the comments. Additionally if you find this post helpful please give it a vote on the right hand side of this post. Good luck!

https://www.biggerpockets.com/blogs/5868/52724-im-new-to-investing-how-do-i-find-an-investor-friendly-agent

Thanks for the warm welcome @Brandon L.! I'm a big fan of the podcast and books you've written on real estate investing. They're very motivational.

Welcome Jonathan

A lot of good people on Bigger Pockets. I am always happy to answer questions about Columbus OH and Real Estate.  Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Thanks and Welcome.

Originally posted by @Jonathan Yeung :

Hello Bigger Pockets members,

I am looking to starting my real estate investment journey in Columbus Ohio so am looking for recommendations for a RE agent & property manager that has experience with the BRRR strategy.

As you can see there is no shortage of columbus agents that can help you. we posted two deals recently for two different duplexes we are trying to sell. one is in hungarian village and the other is in harrison west near the short north. check out those on the marketplace, you can find them by going to my profile and looking at recent posts.