• Rental Property Investor
  • Thackerville, OK
Votes |
Oklahoma City Investors/agents

Justin Young
  • Thackerville, OK
Posted Jul 22 2018, 19:11

OKC agents and investors I would really like to connect and network! I have clients that look for deals in your area. I'm currently looking for a apartment building. Anyone have any deals??

I also would like to go to a meetup and talk with like minded people! Let me know if you plan on having an event!

Thanks,

Justin Young

User Stats

Votes
Cassi Justiz
  • Edmond, OK
Votes |
  • Edmond, OK
Replied Jul 22 2018, 20:21

Hello Justin, 

I would love to connect with you! I try to go most of the entrepreneur and real estate meet-ups. There are quite a few happening in the next few weeks. Coffee with real estate investors happens the first Wednesday of every month. It's usually posted on the events page on here. If you want to message me, I'd be happy to send you a list of the events that I know of. 

User Stats

Votes
Justin Young
  • Thackerville, OK
Votes |
  • Thackerville, OK
Replied Jul 23 2018, 11:26

That would be awesome! I will keep watch to see when the next meet up will be! 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Rhett Tullis
Property Manager
Pro Member
  • Property Manager
  • Oklahoma City, OK
Votes |
Property Manager
Pro Member
  • Property Manager
  • Oklahoma City, OK
Replied Jul 24 2018, 09:43

shoot me a msg i might have a property for you.

User Stats

Votes
Ryan Edwards
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Edmond, OK
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Edmond, OK
Replied Jul 31 2018, 16:21

Howdy! I am an investor and an agent with Metro First Realty of Edmond. I market myself as the investors Realtor. I work with quite a few investors at all levels. We have a new apartment listing at my office and I have my eyes on a couple that are currently listed on public sites as well. I love helping investors find deals whether you use me to purchase it or not. I'd love to talk about some deals I think look good right now. Just message me.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Aug 20 2018, 06:46

Hey! Ryan, I have been working as an  investor for a short time. I am curious about meet ups, knowledge etc. Would you have any good avenues or people to help with that?