• Rental Property Investor
  • SARATOGA SPRINGS, UT
Votes |
Utah County Foreclosure Auction Questions

Rich Burnside
  • SARATOGA SPRINGS, UT
Posted Oct 19 2020, 09:34

Hey BP Provo forum. I live in Saratoga Springs and I recently finished reading "Bidding To Buy". Would any of you be interested in getting together to discuss the book and/or the auction process here in Utah County?

Specifically, I'd like to discuss:
1. The "Title Search" process and the various legal terms I found while doing my first several title searches.
2. What liens are/are not wiped out during the auction?
3. What is the auction process here in Utah County? (i.e. location, auction registration, bidding, paying, etc.)
4. What are the typical sale prices vs market prices of homes sold at auction?
5. Are there differences in the auction of condos/townhouse vs SFR?

Account Closed
Votes |
Replied Oct 27 2020, 16:05

Hey Rich, I'm just over the county line in Herriman, but I think it would be awesome to put together a group to go over some of these.

User Stats

Votes
Justin Hammond
  • Investor/Developer
  • Salt Lake City, UT
Votes |
  • Investor/Developer
  • Salt Lake City, UT
Replied Dec 2 2020, 11:19

@Rich Burnside, sorry I'm late to your post. I'd love to get together and chat, I've bought several properties at the Utah and Salt Lake county auctions

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Rich Burnside
  • SARATOGA SPRINGS, UT
Votes |
  • SARATOGA SPRINGS, UT
Replied Dec 3 2020, 05:29

@Justin Hammond thanks for replying. I know that Kyle on this thread would also want to talk. I just sent a connection request. Please accept and let's set something up.

User Stats

Votes
Tiffany VandeMerwe
  • New to Real Estate
  • Utah
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • Utah
Replied Mar 1 2021, 12:06

@Rich Burnside

My husband and I also live in Saratoga springs. We are looking to get started with out first investment property. We have not read the book but will look into now. We would absolutely be interested in a meet up in the future.

User Stats

Votes
Dan Gustavson
  • Utah
Votes |
  • Utah
Replied Mar 28 2021, 12:03

Hey everyone - I am just finishing up a deployment and will be back home in Herriman in the next few weeks, would love to read the book and get in the discussion/meetups. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Mar 29 2021, 13:03

If this is still going on I would love to come and learn with you. We live in Lehi