• Investor
  • Middletown, DE
Votes |
Anyone familiar with Renatus?

Zoe McFadden
  • Investor
  • Middletown, DE
Posted Jan 12 2014, 08:49

Hi all I'm new to the site, I'm glad I found this site I see that it's going to be very helpful!Which brings me to my question,I have attended a couple of Renatus meetings and I'm torn as to whether I should sign on the dotted line or not. I like the idea of getting the real estate "education" but I'm just not sure if its actually "profitable" .

If anyone in the community has knowledge of Renatus your advise will be very helpful!

Thanks in advance,

Zoe

User Stats

Votes
Eric Black
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Where we are parked
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Where we are parked
Replied Jan 12 2014, 10:47

HI Zoe, and welcome to BP!

I'm not familiar with Renatus so I can't say anything positive or negative. However, my advice would be to spend some more time on BP before you sign with anyone. Having paid for some of my education, I wish I would have found BP earlier in my investing career.

Again, I'm not saying you won't get anything from this company but I would spend time asking some of your initial questions on BP and reading through other posts. If you feel you can't get your questions answered then maybe join someone.

User Stats

Votes
Zaid R.
  • Investor
  • Northridge, CA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Northridge, CA
Replied Jan 12 2014, 22:25

It's been discussed in another thread @ the bottom of page 1 - you can check it out here

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes
Account Closed
  • Bird-dogger
  • Mcallen, TX
Votes |
  • Bird-dogger
  • Mcallen, TX
Replied Jul 25 2014, 18:03

Hi Zoe, I am a Renatus affiliate, the great thing about Renatus is it is a community of REI's and everyone networks to get educated and do RE deals together. My mentor has made 10,000 his first year on one deal because he was fortunate enough to be involved with the Renatus Education and that got him a head start. He has offered me several opportunities to be a part of REI deals, which is very cool because he keeps me in the money loop even though I am still just an affiliate, it's a very cool program, If you have any other questions just message me.

Kind Regards