Washington DC Data Tool

Washington DC Data Tool

Rental Property Investor · Fairfax, VA · Member since 2014 · 328 posts · 101 votes

At one of my local REIA's last month, I met a guy who is working for a small real estate startup, based out of Washington D.C. I want to share this new website that is currently in the beginning stages.

Create is a website that pools together data from local government codes, tax assessments, surveys, and planning. When this platform grows, investors will no longer have to go to county websites to find tax info, or zoning ordinances. It is all right there. Honestly, it has so much to offer that if you are still reading this, check it out yourself and just start playing. It only has data for D.C. at the moment, but they told me Arlington county and the rest of NoVa is likely next.

disclaimer: I have no affiliation with the website create.io. In fact I dont think the website has even figured out how to monetize yet. I just think its a really cool tool, that can be a game changer.

@Brandon Turner @J Scott

1Reply
8 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Washington, DC · Member since 2014 · 65 posts · 14 votes
    10y
    Good info Carson Sweezy ! Thanks for the tip.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.