Nashville Investor Meetup

40 Replies

Caleb and I thought it would be a great idea for a handful of bigger pockets members/investors in the Nashville area to get together sometime in the near future.  Perhaps we could make it a regular thing.  I would love to get something like this together, because I know how important it is to have people to keep you accountable, as well as to share ideas with.  Interested anyone?

@Caleb Bryant , @Michael Anderson,@John Montgomery , @Mark Douglas, @Devan Mcclish, @Derrick R. ,

Updated over 3 years ago

Just fyi, we cannot officially label this as a BiggerPockets or BP meet up since it is not hosted by BP (my bad on the title). Maybe we'll just call it a Nashville REI Meet Up for now.

Hey Matthew, I am new to the area and have just expanded our property management firm from Birmingham.  I would be thrilled to catch up with you guys if the invitation is open.  I am not looking to attend out of trying to peddle my management services.  I simply want to get into the community and begin making relationships so that I can increase my knowledge and understanding of the local market.

Thanks

ML

I am a new investor in the area. I am focusing on wholesaling now. Just got my first deal done and looking to do more. Doing a BP meet up is lan awesome ideal.

Glad to see the interest.  I am thinking J & J's Market and Cafe could be a great meet up spot, but I am down for wherever is convenient for everyone.  Can everyone who's interested please send a message to my inbox of your availability (or unavailability if that's easier) so we can try to nail down the best time for everyone?

I think a reoccurring meeting would be great.  I'll be out of the country on business for a couple weeks, so I may miss the first one if it's in the near future. 

Add me to your interested list!  I met some really great people at the last Music & Money meetup where Brandon Turner was a guest speaker.  Let me know when and where!

You all should consider coming to this meetup group, it's a wholesaler group, but still good to connect at a place other than REIN groups. It's at 5662 Nolensville Rd. Nashville once month on Wednesdays. 4-13-2016 is the next one but just join the group on meetup . com under "wholesaling houses mastermind meetup Nashville" my friend Justin Tarr sets it up.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here