• Investor
  • Clearwater, FL
Votes |
Dunedin/Clearwater FL Meetups?

Bill Regan
  • Investor
  • Clearwater, FL
Posted Apr 30 2016, 12:04
I just moved to Dunedin and I am looking to get involved and learn more about REI opportunities in the area. I'll be attending the meet up on Tuesday evening at Quaker Lube & Shake. Is anyone else from BP going? Can you recommend any other good Meetups I should look at? Thanks, look forward to meeting some of you!

User Stats

Votes
Jason Parrish
  • Investor
  • Dunedin, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Dunedin, FL
Replied Apr 30 2016, 12:31

Hi Bill. Welcome to Dunedin. I would also recommend Larry Harbolt's meeting on Tuesday night. It is a big group in pinellas park. 7pm at the hibachi grill on park boulevard.

I would love to network with you and talk shop.

User Stats

Votes
Bill Regan
  • Investor
  • Clearwater, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Clearwater, FL
Replied Apr 30 2016, 17:25

Jason Parrish Thanks for the suggestion. Is the meeting every Tuesday night?

Rental Home Council logo
Rental Home Council
|
Sponsored
Advocating for Single-Family Rental Housing Drive rental policy change. Protect your investments with a National Rental Home Council membership.

User Stats

Votes
Jason Parrish
  • Investor
  • Dunedin, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Dunedin, FL
Replied Apr 30 2016, 17:58

No problem Bill. I typed that in wrong. The meeting is every Monday. The Tuesday at Quaker is great too! 

User Stats

Votes
Jason Parrish
  • Investor
  • Dunedin, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Dunedin, FL
Replied Apr 30 2016, 18:01

http://m.tampareia.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Ftampareia.com%2Fmeetings%2Flarry-harbolts-weekly-real-estate-investing-meetup%2F&utm_referrer=#2652

User Stats

Votes
Bill Regan
  • Investor
  • Clearwater, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Clearwater, FL
Replied May 1 2016, 07:16

@Jason Parrish  Thanks again!  Will add that one to my list.  If you're ever up for grabbing some coffee and talking shop about the Dunedin area let me know!

User Stats

Votes
Todd Erbel
  • Investor
  • Pinellas Park, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Pinellas Park, FL
Replied May 1 2016, 11:28

Welcome to the area, where did you move from? Two other great groups that meet up is Wealth Builders (aka REEA) and Beach REIA. You can Google them. They both meet monthly and are 2 of my favorites. There are a few others but I haven't attended them.

User Stats

Votes
Bill Regan
  • Investor
  • Clearwater, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Clearwater, FL
Replied May 1 2016, 12:21

Todd Erbel Great info, thanks! Moved here from Key Largo. The Keys are great but getting super expensive and my wife and I really fell for the area here for starting our family (have a five month old). Plus, housing is so much cheaper and more plentiful!

User Stats

Votes
Michael Valerio
  • Wholesaler
  • Saint Petersburg, FL
Votes |
  • Wholesaler
  • Saint Petersburg, FL
Replied May 2 2016, 07:04

Hi there Bill!  My partner will be at the Quaker Steak event this week as well.  I'll make sure he looks for you.  Before you start to look outside of the area you've just moved to, see what you can find in Dunedin!  (As you already know) It's a great area that is gaining a ton of momentum for not only RE investors, but for homeowners as well.  I've watched the values increase significantly within the last 2 quarters.  Good luck!

User Stats

Votes
Bill Regan
  • Investor
  • Clearwater, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Clearwater, FL
Replied May 2 2016, 10:26

@Michael Valerio That's great, look forward to meeting your partner!

I'm very interested in Dunedin. I think it's a great community with a lot going that makes people want to live here. It was just named the best suburb of the Tampa area by one publication. 

I've been doing a lot of neighborhood "walking for dollars" with my baby and have been putting together a list of distressed properties in South Dunedin, between Union & Main. 

User Stats

Votes
Chris Niemeyer
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Dunedin, FL
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Dunedin, FL
Replied Dec 5 2020, 05:36

Hey all! Hi, what local meet ups do you recommend in Dunedin/Clearwater area that are still going? I live in Dunedin, moved here earlier this year. I'm newer to the area but am a real estate investor looking for opportunities here. I own 14 doors out of state but looking to build a new local portfolio as well. I have some great people I work with our of state but would love to connect and talk shop with some new local RE friends.

User Stats

Votes
Eric Sharp
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Clearwater, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Clearwater, FL
Replied Jul 14 2022, 14:08

Hi everyone, seeing if anyone has any current meetups going on in the Clearwater area? I currently have 2 Airbnb units and looking to meet some new people and grow my business.