• Investor
  • Hudson Valley, NY
Votes |
Las Cruces, New Mexico

Joseph Catalino
  • Investor
  • Hudson Valley, NY
Posted Feb 2 2018, 09:33

Hello BP and Happy Groundhog Day!  I am looking to meet some folks in the Las Cruces area.  I live in California but have some contacts in Las Cruces and I think it's a great place to buy some real estate.  I would love to talk to any and all of you about RE in Las Cruces. 

User Stats

Votes
Cameron Kloster
  • Real Estate Professional
  • Rio Rancho, NM
Votes |
  • Real Estate Professional
  • Rio Rancho, NM
Replied Feb 15 2018, 17:22

What are you looking for ?

User Stats

Votes
Joseph Catalino
  • Investor
  • Hudson Valley, NY
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Hudson Valley, NY
Replied Feb 15 2018, 19:18

@Cameron Kloster

Looking for cash flowing assets. SFR and/or MFR. Off market preferred. Also looking for distressed properties to fix/flip or fix/rent.

PropStream logo
PropStream
|
Sponsored
Nationwide property data Use our robust, multi-sourced data to find off-market properties and close your next deal.

User Stats

Votes
Gordon French
  • Pueblo, CO
Votes |
  • Pueblo, CO
Replied Feb 21 2018, 07:15

Would you be interested in TorC?

User Stats

Votes
Joseph Catalino
  • Investor
  • Hudson Valley, NY
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Hudson Valley, NY
Replied Feb 23 2018, 14:07

@Gordon French currently only interested in Las Cruces.  My contacts are there

User Stats

Votes
Jim Jopling
  • Real Estate Investor
  • El Paso, TX
Votes |
  • Real Estate Investor
  • El Paso, TX
Replied Mar 4 2018, 19:35

I would also be interested in cash flowing properties in Las Cruces and yes, Gordon, would be interested to see what you've got in TorC.

User Stats

Votes
Ricardo Velazquez
  • el paso, TX
Votes |
  • el paso, TX
Replied Mar 6 2018, 18:29

Hey buddy, I do Lead generation and acquisition of property in El Paso Texas, which is 30 minutes away from Las Cruces. Let's connect sometime! I have some really cool ideas for that area.

User Stats

Votes
Adrian Silva
  • Realtor
  • El Paso, TX
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • El Paso, TX
Replied Mar 12 2018, 13:29

@Joseph I don't have anything in Las Cruces, but I do have some off market turnkey cash flowing homes in El Paso! Let me know if I can help. 

User Stats

Votes
Ben Z
  • Investor
  • Falls Church, VA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Falls Church, VA
Replied Dec 2 2019, 06:46

Joseph,

I've been investing in cash-flowing properties in LC for the past 20 years.  Cruces is an outstanding and yet-to-be fully discovered market for investors.  Looking at the macro-indicators for the state and especially when compared with the surrounding areas - namely CO, AZ, UT... - NM is poised for significant appreciation in the long run.  I have never purchased a property in LC that does not cash flow.  Expenses are relatively low, occupancy rates are as near to 100% as you can realistically get.  

Check out this article from the Albuquerque journal which highlights Las Cruces as rated one of the best cities in the US for flipping.

https://www.bizjournals.com/albuquerque/news/2019/08/05/nm-city-ranked-one-of-the-best-places-to-flip.html

I've always got my eye on the next deal of which there are more than I can handle on my own.  To the right person, I'd be glad to start passing off deals for which I don't have the bandwidth to handle.  

I have Realtors and Property Managers I can recommend if you decide to pursue further.  Send me a PM if you need anything.

Ben

User Stats

Votes
Daniel Rodriguez
  • Investor
  • El Paso, TX
Votes |
  • Investor
  • El Paso, TX
Replied Oct 1 2020, 21:19

Hello @Ben Z. My wife and I currently live in El Paso, Texas and we are looking at purchasing our second investment property. We are rookies, but the both of us are hungry and passionate about reaching financial freedom. I am currently a full time Police Officer and will be eligible for retirement in four years. We are learning every day and we are open to exploring deals in the Las Cruces area. Please let me know if you happen to come across anything that you may not be interested in and please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you in our area. Thanks in advance and God bless!

User Stats

Votes
Replied Oct 1 2020, 21:44

@Daniel Rodriguez

Hey Daniel, send me a PM. I would love to help. Investment properties and MF are my specialty in Las Cruces. Been in this market for quite some time and I gotta say it’s the best.

User Stats

Votes
Rodney Sums
  • Laveen, AZ
Votes |
  • Laveen, AZ
Replied Apr 4 2022, 19:53
Quote from @Joseph Catalino:

Hello BP and Happy Groundhog Day!  I am looking to meet some folks in the Las Cruces area.  I live in California but have some contacts in Las Cruces and I think it's a great place to buy some real estate.  I would love to talk to any and all of you about RE in Las Cruces. 

Did you find anything? I'm looking there too and also looking for a potential PM

User Stats

Votes
Replied Feb 17 2024, 13:01

Hello, are there any contractors you all recommend in Las Cruces? I have had numerous bad experiences 

NREIG  logo
NREIG
|
Sponsored
Customizable insurance coverage with a program that’s easy to use Add, edit, and remove properties from your account any time with no minimum-earned premiums.

User Stats

Votes
Justin Sherwood
Pro Member
  • Las Cruces NM
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Las Cruces NM
Replied Feb 17 2024, 15:42

Hi Josue

I am a real estate investor, but I am also a contractor/remodeler in Las Cruces.  I have done a lot of remodels.  I try to keep what I can...I now have 10 rentals, but some I flip.  I also build new construction and do remodels for the community.  What are you needing help with?

User Stats

Votes
Replied Feb 18 2024, 01:58

I am wanting a quote for a bathroom remodel. Who do you use for property management in Las Cruces? 

User Stats

Votes
Justin Sherwood
Pro Member
  • Las Cruces NM
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Las Cruces NM
Replied Feb 18 2024, 07:52

I can help out with that. Do you have any specifics or would you like to meet at the job site?

User Stats

Votes
Kevin Kim
  • Investor
  • Ft Collins, CO
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Ft Collins, CO
Replied Feb 27 2024, 13:30

Following. 
Live in LC part-time. Looking for a mastermind locally.