[Calc Review] Help me analyze this deal

3 Replies

@David J Warrick Jr Pre refi  6 month rehab = no income refi after 6 months = 100% vacancy. No PM. Shouldn't need repairs or capex during vacant period. Where you getting your capex figure? Don't know if you are buying 1 side or both. Roof replacement for 1 side $5000 / 25 life span / 12 months = $ 17 per month. Floors 1200 sf @ $5 sf / 8 year /12 month=  $62.50. Two items exceed your capex budget. I would assume you want to budget for heater, water heater, kitchen remodel, bathroom remodel, painting, etc

Suggest you do a more detailed work on rehabilitation. Asbestos, mold, lead based paint, plumbing, appliances, and roofing(gutter). If I am not mistaken the concrete foundation wall in one of the photos is warped.

I assumed it is a teaser price as sellers try to get the attention of buyers. If so other offers will be way higher.

Thanks for the reply's, and more importantly the information. I Have not gone to see this property. I am looking for a good property with good numbers to show a friend with capitol who may partner with me on a BRRRR. I will update and use the information I missed on next one and do appreciate it.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here