• Toronto, Ontario
Votes |
Energetic, resourceful and creative new investor

Karen Martinez
  • Real Estate Professional
  • Toronto, Ontario
Posted Nov 1 2016, 19:06

Hi all investors.

I am a single mom in Toronto, currently house hacking my condo-home and renting rooms through Airbnb, I also have a crazy busy full time marketing job in the retail grocery industry. Currently martial arts occupy many of my hours when I am not with my 15 yr old daughter or at work and the rest of my time is allocated to learn about real estate and the rest of my family and friends.

I can't wait to do at least 3 wholesale deals before summer of 2017. I am also heavily invested in one of those companies that are supposed to mentor you but have yet to take a more structured approach to the time I am spending on the business. I am feeling a bit stuck as I am possibly struck with fear and need some friends in the industry to help me hold myself accountable because I know that once I get over this hump I will be rocking it!!. I am not afraid to fail and I am really good at getting up after falling. I am looking to invest more of my time to trade my humble helping hand in exchange for experience venues.

Is anyone out there also trying to start investing in the USA from another country (Canada perhaps toronto?)

Thanks! all the best

Loading replies...