Home Encounter - property management in central Florida?

7 Replies

I'm considering buying some rental properties in central Florida. I've come across a company called Home Encounter. https://www.homeencounter.com/

They appear to manage lots of property (one video claimed over 1,000), have branches in multiple cities in central FL, and pricing is good. Looks like a one-stop shop; they have a brokerage, manage rehab projects as well as property management. I found some complaints online, but most are from disgruntled tenants or would-be tenants. Haven't found any complaints from investors / property owners. Google reviews are good, but who knows how reliable they are.

Does anyone have any experience using them to manage their investment properties? 

Thanks!

Originally posted by @Mike McGee :

@Kim Meredith Hampton, do you serve Ocala? I checked your website and didn't see Ocala on your Cities Served page.

Central Florida East to West Coast; Melbourne, Orlando, Lakeland, Tampa, St Petersburg and Pasco County. Sorry, no Ocala!!

I’ve never heard of them and I’m active in Tampa, Orlando and Ocala.  It’s a fairly common business model though

@Mike McGee Did you ever get any information on Home Encounter? Its now Home River part of a national company. I'm interested in trying out a new PM in central Florida also. I found good reviews for their HOA management but nothing for the PM.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here