Thoughts about turnkey real estate through Roofstock

4 Replies

Being military I like having full control of my assets and getting my hands dirty but the cost of travel around the country even with property managers is a big hassle however using a yurn key company like Roofstock , which is similar, I feel more comfortable with it. What are your thought or experience with rootstocks rate of returns? Do you fully own the property , do they drop the property manager once the financing or out right buy is over?
Originally posted by @Giovanni Luna :
Being military I like having full control of my assets and getting my hands dirty but the cost of travel around the country even with property managers is a big hassle however using a yurn key company like Roofstock , which is similar, I feel more comfortable with it. What are your thought or experience with rootstocks rate of returns? Do you fully own the property , do they drop the property manager once the financing or out right buy is over?

Roofstock is not a turn key company.  It is a marketplace.  You own the property and can choose to self manage, use a property manager they are associated with, or find your own property manager.

@Giovanni Luna I agree with Jason Gines, Roofstock is a marketplace of mostly currently tenanted properties that can be in a whole range of conditions.    Lots of turnkey companies are represented here on BP.  Spend some time looking around, and set up with the keyword "turnkey" in your notifications.