• Professional
  • Parsippany, NJ
Votes |
Need help!!

Angelo Mart
  • Professional
  • Parsippany, NJ
Posted Jul 7 2014, 20:25

Hello BP, I am brand new to this and have not closed any deals yet. However, I have extensive real estate experience with connections to both investors and properties. I have been in the real estate industry as a certified appraiser with 9 years of full time experience. I am very fortunate enough to understand the value of each property from low end to high end (ARV) and also have access to tons of great deals (mostly on the mls) especially REO properties. At the present time, I see investors in my very own areas purchasing REO properties and flipping them (after renovations) for sickening profits, money I couldn't even imagine making. Hence the reason I am extremely urgent and driven to get involved in wholesaling properties because there is enough meat on the bone for all to make money. My question is, if I have the investors and I have the properties that are great deals. What do I do next? Get an attorney to write up the contract? Get the contract from listing agent and have attorney amend it with clauses? Like I said, most of these are REO sales with some people say you cant wholesale and other people say that you can, especially with an LLC. I have investors ready with cash and properties sitting there waiting for me, What does a rookie do????

Loading replies...