Votes
Heather White
  • Stanley, NC
Votes |
newbie wholesaling

Heather White
  • Stanley, NC
Posted Aug 23 2014, 11:33

Hi I live in Charlotte bc and wanted to know if anyone knew of any title companies here that could do my closings. Thanks.

User Stats

Votes
Gerald Harris
  • Investor
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Atlanta, GA
Replied Aug 24 2014, 20:19

Hey Heather, 

when i started wholesaling here in Charlotte NC i needed an agent who was investor friendly.   I am going to send you a private message of a investor friendly agent and title here in the Charlotte NC area.    

User Stats

Votes
Ibrahim Hughes
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Bloomfield, NJ
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Bloomfield, NJ
Replied Aug 24 2014, 20:23

Also check with @Nasar Elarabi . He's a Charlotte Investor.

Rental Home Council logo
Rental Home Council
|
Sponsored
Advocating for Single-Family Rental Housing Drive rental policy change. Protect your investments with a National Rental Home Council membership.

User Stats

Votes
Nasar Elarabi
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied Aug 24 2014, 20:26

Thanks Ibrahim! North Carolina is an attorney state we don't use to title companies, we must use attorneys to close deals here. Google dale Fussell charlotte nc and you can use his office . Hope that helps

User Stats

Votes
Brianna Chisholm
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied Apr 15 2021, 15:54

Hello @Gerald Harrison I’m new to the real estate investing game but always wanted to get into it. I need help with getting good people in my circle in Charlotte nc. I’m a native so I know the city and know where great locations are. I just need that push. If you don’t mind I would appreciate it.

Thank you

Brianna c

User Stats

Votes
Josh Brown
  • Realtor
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied Aug 25 2021, 09:06
Originally posted by @Brianna Chisholm:

Hello @Gerald Harrison I’m new to the real estate investing game but always wanted to get into it. I need help with getting good people in my circle in Charlotte nc. I’m a native so I know the city and know where great locations are. I just need that push. If you don’t mind I would appreciate it.

Thank you

Brianna c

@Brianna Chisholm Have you started attending any REI meetup's here in CLT? I moved here about a year ago and just started attending some in the area and they have been a fantastic way to meet like minded investors. Feel free to message me and I can share some of the groups I've connected with.

User Stats

Votes
Joshua Frank
  • Investor
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied Dec 28 2021, 23:18

@Josh Brown Hey Josh, I'm also new to investing in Charlotte, if you wouldn't mind, would you be willing to share information with me on a few RE groups out here as well? 

User Stats

Votes
Joshua Frank
  • Investor
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied Dec 28 2021, 23:21

@Brianna Chisholm Hello Brianna, I'm also new to investing here in Charlotte too. We are definitely on the same page with needing to connect with people. I want to to try to get out more and network with other like minded people. 

User Stats

Votes
Alan Ponce
  • New to Real Estate
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied Dec 31 2021, 13:11

@Josh Brown I am having a hard time finding real estate meetups in the Charlotte area, I have been looking in Facebook, BiggerPockets and even Craigslist but I haven't found anything yet. I am new to the area and also new to the real estate world. Would it be possible for you to share the meeting you have been attending? I would really appreciate it and would like to maybe see you in one of them some day. 

User Stats

Votes
Alan Ponce
  • New to Real Estate
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied Dec 31 2021, 13:13

@Brianna Chisholm @Joshua Frank Hey guys! I am also new in the real estate investing world and I am having a hard time finding like-minded people. It would be great if we could connect and maybe share some tips on how to start. Good luck to you guys!

User Stats

Votes
Joshua Frank
  • Investor
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied Dec 31 2021, 13:20

@Alan Ponce Hey, Likewise man I just found a few on Facebook, but I found the group after they had their meet up I think the Charlotte REIA has one planned for next week. yeah lets defintely connect man 'm new to Charlotte as well so looking to make the right kind of new friends. and network of course