Whole selling for a newb

2 Replies

I am bare bones new to real estate. BUT I really want to learn everything I can about whole selling in Cleveland properties. I’ve been reading forums, watching YouTube videos etc. What should my first step be? Finding a property? How do I find a rehabber for it? Can I whole sale from a foreclosure? Are there other ways of finding cash offer homes without trolling my neighborhood door to door? Or throwing up the signs? How can I figure out if I found a good house to try and flip? Should I employ a phone script for marketing? I want to dive in but I don’t want to do it without knowing how to crawl first per se

Originally posted by @Morgan Zamcheck :

I am bare bones new to real estate. BUT I really want to learn everything I can about whole selling in Cleveland properties. I’ve been reading forums, watching YouTube videos etc. What should my first step be? Finding a property? How do I find a rehabber for it? Can I whole sale from a foreclosure? Are there other ways of finding cash offer homes without trolling my neighborhood door to door? Or throwing up the signs? How can I figure out if I found a good house to try and flip? Should I employ a phone script for marketing? I want to dive in but I don’t want to do it without knowing how to crawl first per se

Welcome to the site Morgan.

You don't want to whole sale. Legal issues aside (it's illegal) it's a poor mans business plan. What you want to do is become a licensed agent. From there spend all your time seeking out distressed sellers & boom you got yourself a quality business. If you have the marketing chops to find those sellers you can earn well over $100,000 per year here in Cleveland.

James Wise, Real Estate Agent in OH (#2015001161)

thank you for your response. Did you go through hondros?

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.