Skip to content
Wholesaling

User Stats

Votes
Mark W Carpenter
  • Wholesaler
  • Mustang, OK
Votes |
Yellow Letters Direct Mail return rate 2 calls out of 4900 sent?

Mark W Carpenter
  • Wholesaler
  • Mustang, OK
Posted Sep 12 2018, 07:20

Hey guys, I just recently launched a campaign here in Oklahoma and my return rate has been horrible I used yellow letters, and I even had @Michael Quarles help me set up my marketing, and I have only received 2 Actual phone calls out of 4900 Postcards sent... I knew the call rate would be low but I was thinking out of 4900 cards I would be getting .005 Rate of return meaning I would have 24 calls and 1 Deal. Has anyone else had similar results? I figured I would get a better rate of return because I put me and my wife on the postcard, and not just some generic we buy houses that everyone else sends. 

I would love to connect with any wholesalers or investors who are currently marketing and can help me get a game plan moving forward, with such a low return rate, I don't even know if I should e-mail to the list. My thoughts are is this the same list yellow letters uses for everyone else and these people have gotten so much mail that if they see the word house on it they throw it away. any insight into this would be great... 

Also, I know exactly how many calls are coming in I track everything through call rail. 

Loading replies...