Votes
Venkat S.
  • Jacksonville, FL
Votes |
Memphis Turnkey Out Of State investor Nightmare experience

Venkat S.
  • Jacksonville, FL
Posted Sep 19 2018, 07:34

As an out of state investor I chose Buy Memphis Now company over others for my first turnkey rental property purchase and I am now repenting my decision. They sold to me a property that are having break-ins from Day 1! Apparently a squatter seems to claim the property by breaking in from the very first day, they are very well aware of this situation before they sold it to me as I have photos showing that similar break-ins happened to this even before me buying this property! I also had to lose my tenant because of these break-ins. If the break-ins started happening after a year or so of my purchase I can understand but these started happening even before I purchased the property and as an Out Of State investor I trusted them but they hid this information from me and sold this property. As an out of state investor I expect them as a turnkey provider to at least take hold of the current situation and secure the property and make sure that the property is break-in free and then hand over it to me as I was not aware of all these issues while buying the property! However they chose not to answer my emails now after the latest break in!

Please let me know any suggestions as how to proceed in this situation as I am stuck with my first Out Of State Turnkey purchase with the mortgage burden each month with no tenants and on top of it had to deal with these break-in expenses! I am not sure how to stop these break-ins as I am out of state! All my savings are gone because of this and I am stuck!!

Loading replies...