Skip to content
Starting Out

User Stats

Votes
David Cabañero Vazquez
  • New to Real Estate
Votes |
Looking forward to connect with investors in Miami Area!

David Cabañero Vazquez
  • New to Real Estate
Posted Jan 19 2022, 08:32

Hi everyone!

I am new to the forum although I have been following the content for a few weeks at this point trying to binge all the info. I am originally from Spain although for the last 9 years I have been working in the New York area doing technology stuff for the capital market. I have been investing on the stock market for the last few years and I decided that it is a good time to start getting into real estate for rental properties to diversify a bit. 

I am looking to invest in the Miami area and Allentown, PA ( I know, pretty random. Looking forward to connect with linkeminded  investors in those markets or any others. 

I can´t offer much help on the real estate world (yet) but maybe I can add some value on the tech side of things. 

I hope y´ll have a great day.

User Stats

Votes
David Parathundil
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Tampa
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Tampa
Replied Jan 19 2022, 08:41

im in the miami area and would love to connect

User Stats

Votes
Cameron Braig
Pro Member
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Atlanta, GA
Replied Jan 19 2022, 18:23

Congrats on getting started and welcome to Bigger Pockets. The Real Deal puts on a conference in Miami each year and it is a good opportunity to connect, network and also has valuable speakers and panels. Best of luck. 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Malgorzata Sadowska
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Miami, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Miami, FL
Replied Jan 19 2022, 20:11

Love tech (& real estate!)