• Investor
  • Trenton, NJ
Votes |
posting on forum with Firefox

Mike Moreken
  • Investor
  • Trenton, NJ
Posted Oct 31 2014, 18:28

Went to post this in the Nov. renters forum question. However the post button did not work?

"Hello Everyone, My name is Mike I am in the process of finishing a rehab on a property that I will be renting out. It is my first rental property and was curious if anyone had some ideas to finding a renter in November. "

I am still rehabing my first Trenton, NJ property. Very lucky I have a possible tenant couple anxious to move in ASAP. Toured the property with the couples grand mother.

Met with lawyer today for a lease, they loved my draft with new ideas. Like "No water beds or aquariums." yikes have carpeting todo, held up by painting. Also have to register with city as landlord, plus get property inspected as well, not ready as we are still playing with outlets. Luckily I think we are 80% of the way there!

Account Closed
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Westerville, OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Westerville, OH
Replied Oct 31 2014, 18:36

Hello, I have been having a lot of success on Craiglist.  Once the unit is ready.  Post something like "Move in Ready, Hurry Wont Last"

Good luck

User Stats

Votes
Joshua Dorkin
Pro Member
  • BiggerPockets Founder
  • Maui, HI
Votes |
Pro Member
  • BiggerPockets Founder
  • Maui, HI
Replied Nov 1 2014, 09:51

@Mike Moreken - You say you couldn't post in the renters forum . . . I'm assuming you didn't have the same issue on this one.  Did you use a different browser? If so, please let me know what browser version of FF you used that failed and we'll look into it.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Jon Holdman
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Mercer Island, WA
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Mercer Island, WA
ModeratorReplied Nov 1 2014, 09:55

That thread was moved to the correct forum.  Its here, with your post, @Mike Moreken 

http://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/52/topics/1534...

Best to start your own thread if you have specific questions.  Putting your questions in another thread may result in them being overlooked.