For those of you who just can't get enough of the awesome content that we try to provide you with via the website and our other channels, we've got a great new way to soak up the knowledge!
Announcing the BiggerPockets Real Estate Investing & Wealth Building Podcast
If you're familiar with podcasts, feel free to ignore any of the basic advice, but for those of you who are not in the know, a podcast is essentially a radio show. I've wanted to put one together for many years now, and with the help of @Brandon Turner, I've made that desire a reality!
The largest marketplace for podcasts is on iTunes, a place I'm sure you're all familiar with, however, you don't need an iPod, iPad, iPhone, Mac or other Apple device to listen.
Simply go to our podcast:
Click on the show you want to listen to, then listen via the embedded player. You can also download the .mp3 file for that show below the player itself.
Otherwise, if you want to subscribe via iTunes, you can do that too.
The Inaugural Podcast: Building a Successful House Flipping Business and Losing Millions with @Marty Boardman
Today's inaugural show ( http://www.biggerpockets.com/show1 ) is a great one, featuring Marty Boardman. In it, we talk about his dramatic rise and fall in real estate, including how he lost $8 million dollars!
Additionally, we cover:
- The Best Advice he Ever Received about Real Estate Investing
- How to Find Local Mentors to Teach, Train, and Bring You Under Their Wings
- How to Quit Your Job and Become a Full Time Real Estate Investor
- Using The Four Flipping Boxes to Flip Houses
- How to Raise Private Money for Your Real Estate Investing Deals
- Why Wholesalers Do Not Need a Buyer
Edited Feb 16 2013, 07:59 by Joshua Dorkin: updated numbers