• Investor
  • Nashville, TN
Votes |
Renter hasn't signed up for eRentpayments yet

Brandon C.
  • Investor
  • Nashville, TN
Posted Aug 31 2015, 08:09
I have my first rental house. Got it rented to someone with good credit and no red flags. He moved in on 8/1 and paid rent and deposit several days early. I gave him the option to pay via check or online thru eRentpayment.com. He wanted a to do online. Today's the 31st, and he still hasn't signed up for a profile on the site. Do I reach out to him now or wait? Looking to hear some advice from the folks more experienced than I. Thanks!

User Stats

Votes
Scott Weaner
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Yardley, PA
Votes |
  • Yardley, PA
Replied Aug 31 2015, 09:31

You should have reached out already. I am making eRentpayments mandatory for my properties.

User Stats

Votes
Christopher Brainard
  • Rockwall, TX
Votes |
  • Rockwall, TX
Replied Aug 31 2015, 09:43

@Brandon C.

I would suggest reaching out. A couple of my tenants had problems getting setup with eRentPayment, even with the detailed instructions I sent them. The good news is their customer service is very responsive and will walk them through the process. 

-Christopher

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Rick S.
  • Fort Collins, CO
Votes |
  • Fort Collins, CO
Replied Aug 31 2015, 10:03

Brandon C.

Definitely let us know if they have any questions while signing up as they can call us for assistance, email us, or start a chat session so they can register while chatting with us.  If you need to resend them the instructions with the link you can go to the Forms section of your profile.  We are always happy to assist!  Thank you.

User Stats

Votes
Kevin Kroll
  • Investor
  • North Augusta, SC
Votes |
  • Investor
  • North Augusta, SC
Replied Aug 31 2015, 12:59

Send a reminder, would have been better a week ago, but better late than never. If rent is due tomorrow provide instructions for immediate payment (check / money order) and remind of late payment fees in your lease