Votes
Courtney Mccrear
  • Investor
Votes |
Ecstatic beginning investor!

Courtney Mccrear
  • Investor
Posted Oct 18 2021, 12:09

I am a enthusiastic U.S. Navy Veteran seeking a network of Real Estate professionals that are eager to assist newly dedicated investors in the process of building their own Real Estate Portfolio's. I understand that Real Estate is a career field which has tremendous upside for advancement and innovation and I'm dedicated to learning the multiple strategies to build the best portfolio and network . I intend on providing my quality skills of relentless perseverance, critical thinking, and a positive attitude. I'm extremely excited to hear from you, contact me anytime!

User Stats

Votes
Joe Splitrock
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Sioux Falls, SD
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Sioux Falls, SD
ModeratorReplied Oct 18 2021, 12:44
Originally posted by @Courtney Mccrear:

I am a enthusiastic U.S. Navy Veteran seeking a network of Real Estate professionals that are eager to assist newly dedicated investors in the process of building their own Real Estate Portfolio's. I understand that Real Estate is a career field which has tremendous upside for advancement and innovation and I'm dedicated to learning the multiple strategies to build the best portfolio and network . I intend on providing my quality skills of relentless perseverance, critical thinking, and a positive attitude. I'm extremely excited to hear from you, contact me anytime!

Welcome to BiggerPockets. Real estate is a great business with many different routes to success. You may also want to check our our military investor sub forum group on BP. Have you used the VA loan yet as a tool to acquire a property under great terms?

User Stats

Votes
Courtney Mccrear
  • Investor
Votes |
  • Investor
Replied Oct 18 2021, 13:37

I will check the military investment sub for sure. Yes I’ve used my Va loan to acquire a personal property, I want to potentially land a fix and flip or wholesale deal

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Joshua McMillion
  • Madison, AL
Votes |
  • Madison, AL
Replied Oct 19 2021, 02:29

@Courtney Mccrear

Welcome to Biggerpocckets, brother! There are numerous veterans and service members that are crushing it in the RE space. 

Sincerely, 

User Stats

Votes
Kohei Hayashi
  • Omaha, NE
Votes |
  • Omaha, NE
Replied Oct 19 2021, 10:56

Welcome man! I hope to see you around, active on the forums. It's always great to see others taking steps to take control of their financial future!