Votes |
Experience Flipper looking for lending on local Deal

Alex Chiapetta
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Savannah, GA
Posted Jun 26 2023, 17:48

Hi there,

My name is Alex Chiapetta and I am an investor new to the Savannah, GA area. I have an off market deal that has fallen into my lap that I am looking for funding on. The rough numbers are as follows

Purchase: $125,000

Rehab: $50,000

ARV: $240,000

I am currently active duty military, prior to joining the Air Force I managed Fix and Flips for a company in CO completing over 25 flips with an average turn time of 97 days and a average Cash on Cash of over 14%. Thanks for the help, I'm looking forward to building a partnership with a lender soon!

Thanks,

Alex

User Stats

Votes
Devin Peterson
  • Lender
Votes |
  • Lender
Replied Jun 26 2023, 18:26

Hi Alex, happy to step in a take a look. Lets connect and help you find the right lender with competitive terms send me a PM!

User Stats

Votes
Bobby Feinman
  • Lender
  • VA Beach, VA
Votes |
  • Lender
  • VA Beach, VA
Replied Jun 27 2023, 03:53

Good morning Alex. I live in VA Beach and the Atlantic Fleet of the Navy is headquartered here, as well as NATO North American headquarters, Air Force, Army and Coast Guard bases. THANK YOU for your service!

Would love to jump on a call to learn more about your goals and how CCF can assist you!

Bobby

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes