Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Bryan Waryjasz
Votes |
Looking for Hard money lenders in the Berkshires of Western MA

Bryan Waryjasz
Posted Oct 6 2023, 16:49

I am wondering if anyone has any leads or recommendations for Hard Money Lenders in the Berkshires of MA. My business partner and I have lenders we work with but looking to diversify with lenders. Any feedback or advice is much appreciated. 

User Stats

Votes
Erik Estrada
Lender
  • Lender
Votes |
Lender
  • Lender
Replied Oct 6 2023, 17:01

Hey Bryan, 

Why are you looking for a hard money loan?

Fuente Funding Inc.  Logo

User Stats

Votes
Ryan Davies
Lender
  • Investor
  • Salt Lake City, UT
Votes |
Lender
  • Investor
  • Salt Lake City, UT
Replied Oct 9 2023, 07:40

We can help nationwide. 

Typically our lending partners programs are as follows:

• Rates: 10% to 14% (Most Deals are 12%)
  • Terms: 1 Day - 24 Months (Most Deals are 6 months)
  • Fees: 3-5 points(%) of loan amount (Most Deals are 3 points(%)) - $2500 minimum fee
  • Minimum Loan Amount: $75,000
  • Max Loan: 65-70% of After Repair Value(ARV)
  • 100% Rehab Financing Available (Most Deals require 10-20% of purchase price down or cross-collateral)
  • Closing Timeframe: 48 Hours - 3 Weeks (Most Deals are 7-10 business days)
  • We have private lending partners throughout the entire United States that cover the following states: AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, HI, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY.
  • NO PRIMARY RESIDENCES, NON-OWNER OCCUPIED ONLY, BUSINESS AND COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Carrie Matuga
  • Lender
  • Laguna Niguel, CA
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Laguna Niguel, CA
Replied Oct 9 2023, 12:18

I can fund nationwide.

Simple Process ~ Excellent Terms ~ Fast Closing
- Top Rated Lending Solution for Serious Real Estate Investors

~ Most Often Requested:

- Bridge Loans, Fix-And-Flip Loans, DSCR / Rental Loans, Multi-Family Bridge / Renovation Loans (up to $5M), Ground Up Construction Loans (Up to $7M, Commercial Loans (Up to $10M)

- Minimum loan amount $100K

- Non-owner occupied only.

Call Today to get your term sheet: 773-562-6616

User Stats

Votes
Devin Peterson
  • Lender
Votes |
  • Lender
Replied Oct 12 2023, 18:51
Quote from @Bryan Waryjasz:

I am wondering if anyone has any leads or recommendations for Hard Money Lenders in the Berkshires of MA. My business partner and I have lenders we work with but looking to diversify with lenders. Any feedback or advice is much appreciated. 

Hi Bryan, local to you in Massachusetts. Happy to connect.

User Stats

Votes
David Chung
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Orange County, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Orange County, CA
Replied Nov 27 2023, 10:14
Quote from @Bryan Waryjasz:

Try us at Diversified Financing Solutions! We are a direct lender with flexible terms and we also have all the DSCR options for a rental operator. We recently added ground-up and 2nd mortgage options. Our underwriting is in-house so we can move fast.

When you mention the Berkshires of MA, I'm assuming that is the western region between Vermont and Connecticut, west of Springfield. That area could be challenging for most lenders given that the population is lower than the Boston area, but we can lend there if the deal is conservative. Almost all of us lenders have a "no rural properties" rule, but we can bend if the LTV is low.