Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Kenya Moseley
Votes |
I am looking for an investment in Ventura County!

Kenya Moseley
Posted Feb 19 2024, 09:29

I am looking for a residential property in Ventura County that has the potential to cashflow. ADUs or house hacking could be opportunities to bridge that gap.

Looking for

User Stats

Votes
Erik Estrada
Lender
  • Lender
Votes |
Lender
  • Lender
Replied Feb 19 2024, 09:32

Hi Kenya, 

May have a few off markets. Happy to connect

Fuente Funding Inc.  Logo

User Stats

Votes
Lauren Vogl
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Ventura, CA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Ventura, CA
Replied Feb 19 2024, 14:34

How much are you wanting to put down, will you be living in it, what is your target price point, are you going to self manage, and are you open to renovating? 

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Tony Clark
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Ventura, CA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Ventura, CA
Replied Feb 19 2024, 14:36

Hey @Kenya Moseley have you seen a couple of the ADU eligible properties in the Conejo valley? There are some single family homes on 8k+ sq ft lots that would work well for the ADU route.

I've also been keeping a list of some of the ones that have come through (on and off market) in Ventura that could be turned into 2-3 units considering ADU conversions.

Depending on your price point, I've also got an off market 4 unit in Simi Valley that will cashflow. 

Happy to share more about my experience, my wife and I are house hacking a home with a mother in law suite (and will be converting the garage into a 3rd unit) and I always love chatting about how to find cashflow in VC. 

Best of luck!