Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
David Niles
Pro Member
  • Property Manager
  • DeLand FL
Votes |
Looking for Property Management In Central/East Florida?

David Niles
Pro Member
  • Property Manager
  • DeLand FL
Posted May 5 2024, 13:08

After settling into Central/East Florida five years ago, my wife and I have made the exciting decision to launch our Property Management company. The timing was delayed by the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, but it also afforded us the opportunity to familiarize ourselves with the local landscape and market trends.

While we're relatively new to Florida, we bring a wealth of experience to the table. My wife boasts 12 years as a licensed realtor, while I've accumulated 15 years in the field. My background includes being a General Contractor and extensive involvement in various trades throughout my adult life. Together, we've successfully managed numerous properties back in Buffalo, NY, and have extensive experience in property flips, holds, and investor relations.

While we've already brought aboard a few clients, we're eager to expand our portfolio. Based in the DeLand, FL area, we're open to taking on new clients within approximately an hour's radius from here.  

Get ahold of me if you'd like to talk.

Thanks 

Dave

Maxim Realtors Logo
Offering

User Stats

Votes
Adam Bartomeo
Property Manager
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cape Coral, FL
Votes |
Property Manager
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cape Coral, FL
Replied May 6 2024, 04:28

Its probably best to bring a partner on board if you are serious about PM and expanding.

User Stats

Votes
David Niles
Pro Member
  • Property Manager
  • DeLand FL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Property Manager
  • DeLand FL
Replied May 6 2024, 08:59

Thanks Adam, but were not new to any of this, been in the business for along time now, just adjusting to the area and welcoming new clients. We're not looking to be the biggest just a quality management team which is seriously lacking in the industry.

Maxim Realtors Logo
BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes