Skip to content
General Landlording & Rental Properties

User Stats

Votes
Bryce Vaquera
  • Investor
  • West Palm Beach FL.
Votes |
Made it this far! finally admitting I am a little stuck. (debt)

Bryce Vaquera
  • Investor
  • West Palm Beach FL.
Posted Nov 30 2021, 17:26

Hello everybody, so I bought a duplex 7 months ago, racked up about 15k on three different credit cards. I don't want to explain haha. 

QUESTION: Is there a way to deal with this debt more strategically?? 

• I've heard about taking one loan out and paying them all off.
  • Ive heard about paying them off with another credit card to dodge interest timeline. 

So really anything will help. Currently I have to pay 1200 to Home Depot in a few days to avoid their interest. One card I am already past the date and racking interest as I write this. There is another one too. 

I am not drowning, I am able to make minimum payment on all of them and I am Okay I believe for now haha. however, I feel like I'm racing and its just so scattered. Also this is my first duplex, I intend to get it cash flowing and to buy more. Im living in one side and renting the other, I used there rent to purchase this place haha. I still can't believe I managed to get it. 

so that's about it, after years of learning and hyping myself up, I have my first one, but I am justtttt a little bit stuck. so if anyone has any advice or knowledge for me I would greatly appreciate it. 

Thank you everyone. 

Loading replies...